Dear Possible New Team Member,
We’re looking for the perfect person to join our team as a bootcamp instructor!
At Iron Maidens Fitness, we offer small and large group bootcamp workouts to help women reach their health and fitness goals by providing fun and energetic workouts, nutrition coaching, accountability and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about Iron Maidens Fitness. I’m Alison Dahl, and I’m a NASM certified personal trainer, and the proud owner of our local business here in Norfolk, VA.
I started this business in the Summer of 2017, teaching bootcamp out of my backyard. During that time, our clients have more than quadrupled with some of the most amazing women in the world!
My team and I are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
Our Mission at Iron Maidens Fitness is to empower women to exude confidence and live their best lives, enabling them to prioritize their health through fitness, motivation, education and community.
I’m looking for the perfect person to join our team and help us positively impact the Norfolk community by leading workouts and coaching our clients.
I am looking for a part time trainer with weekday early morning (5:30 AM-7:30 AM) and weekend morning (7-9 AM) availability.
If you are hired, you’ll go through an 8-week paid internship period, during which time, I will make sure you are the right fit for our team.
We are a small, but awesome and growing team that focuses on getting our clients amazing results while fostering a sense of community and fun.
Our goal is to make a lasting impact in our Norfolk community.
- Create & Design Complete Programming for Our Clients: You’ll be fully trained on our systems and methods for programming and how we work with our clients. We also encourage creativity and uniqueness, so you’ll have flexibility to integrate your style and experience!
- Deliver an INCREDIBLE Workout: Our clients come to us for results, but they stay for the community. We love to have FUN and make their time with us the BEST hour of their day. I expect out trainers to deliver a fun, energetic, safe, and effective workout each and every time.
- Performing Assessments & Tracking Results: A large part of what we do is getting our clients RESULTS. You’ll be expected to regularly perform measurements and assessments. It’s important that we keep track of our clients’ goals so we can measure and evaluate progress.
- Educate & Inspire Our Clients: At Iron Maidens Fitness, we walk-the-walk and we lead by setting the example. We’re also regularly investing in our personal development and improving our craft. We share what we’re learning with our clients to deliver top-notch service and because we truly care about helping them to succeed!
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification. (You do NOT have to currently be certified to apply, but must be actively working towards your certification.)
- CPR / First Aid Certification
- LOVE working with people and are passionate about helping people reach their goals through health and fitness
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative, and highly motivated, and a great problem solver!
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Enjoys exercising outdoors
I’m looking to hire someone in the very near future. If everything above sounds good to you…
- Please fill out the form below.
- Please email your resume with a cover letter stating why you believe you will be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once I review your application and resume, if I believe you’ll be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,