Iron Maidens Fitness, Norfolk VA
We are looking for a heart-centered, detail-oriented, and extremely organized person to join our team as our Client Happiness Specialist!
We’re looking for the perfect person to work closely with our clients to hold them accountable to their goals, handle administrative tasks such as billing and data entry, perform customer service tasks, and work very closely with our team.
Our mission is to empower women to exude confidence and live their best lives, by enabling them to prioritize their health through fitness, motivation, education and community.
- Administrative tasks (billing, data entry, scheduling, and other office-related tasks)
- Customer Service (you’ll be on the front lines answering phone calls and emails)
- Client Accountability (working closely with our incredible members to make sure they are attending class and doing everything they need to be doing to reach their goals.)
- Over-deliver to our clients and prospects
- Maintain a supportive, fun and comfortable environment for our clients
- Detail-oriented and highly organized!
- Is a great communicator and comfortable engaging with clients and prospects on the phone, text and email
- Is great on a computer and open to learning about new systems and technologies (Competence in Google Drive, Zen Planner, Mail Chimp, Facebook & Instagram)
- LOVES working with people and is passionate about helping people reach their goals
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Is a great problem solver!
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and creativity in streamlining them
We’re looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. If this position sounds like a perfect fit for you, then please fill out the information below and email the following to email@example.com:
1. Cover letter and PDF of your resume
2. Film a short video (2 minutes or less) using Loom and introduce yourself and let me know why you believe you’re the perfect fit for this position. Please use the word pineapple somewhere in your video. Put a link to your video in the cover letter.
3. Also in your cover letter, let me know who your favorite superhero is and why.
After I review your application, if I believe you would be a good fit for our team, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly.
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally!